Friday, July 31, 2020

Hike: Kendall Katwalk, Snoqualmie Pass, WA

Distance: ~12 miles
Type: Out & Back

Elevation Gain: 3205 ft.

Highest Point: 5250

Duration: 4 hr 30 min


Getting There

Location: Snoqualmie Pass, WA

This was my first hike of the road trip. I settled on this on as it seemed to be mostly in the trees and allowed me to access those jagged mountains like I'd been wanting since Norway.

Even though it was just down the road from the Summit Inn where I was staying for two nights, I drove over there. I had to park in the overflow lot. It took my time to gear up.

I got over the trailhead sign and realized I'd forgotten to put my Park Pass on the dashboard. (America the Beautiful for National Parks and the Discover Pass for WA state parks. 


The Hike

coming soon












 

The Map

https://www.alltrails.com/explore/trail/us/washington/kendall-katwalk-trail--3